Spartiates Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Why Can't I Download Pdf Files On My Kindle Fire

Répondre au sujet    Spartiates Index du Forum » Spartiates - Partie publique » Accès Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Why Can't I Download Pdf Files On My Kindle Fire
Auteur Message
wenddarsh
Poulet
Poulet

Message Why Can't I Download Pdf Files On My Kindle Fire Répondre en citant

Why Can't I Download Pdf Files On My Kindle Fire > bit.ly/2eLKeYJ

Why Can't I Download Pdf Files On My Kindle Fire, paco de lucia la barrosa pdf download

4fb9d08492
Do you? Yes No Posted on Nov 15, 2011 8:46:52 PM PST Michael Cassenti says: I just bought a Kindle Fire and installed Adobe pdf reader since dropping my PDF's onto the Fire, they aren't readable in the Docs section, some have DRM but I can read most with Adobe reader. - Andrys Reply to this post Permalink Report abuse 14 of 14 people think this post adds to the discussion. Privacy Policy Cookies Ad Choice Advertise Terms of Use Mobile User Agreement Visit other CBS Interactive sites: Select SiteCBS CaresCBS FilmsCBS RadioCBS.comCBSInteractiveCBSNews.comCBSSports.comChowhoundCNETCollege NetworksGameSpotLast.fmMaxPrepsMetacritic.comMoneywatchmySimonRadio.comSearch.comShopper.comShowtimeTechRepublicThe InsiderTV.comUrbanBaby.comZDNet Topics All Authors Galleries Videos About ZDNet Meet The Team Site Map RSS Feeds Reprint Policy Manage Log Out Log In to ZDNET Join ZDNet Membership Newsletters Site Assistance . This discussion Discussion in: Kindle forum Participants: 88 Total posts: 136 Initial post: Nov 3, 2011 Latest post: Sep 21, 2016 You are tracking this discussion. Text at the same resolution looks marginally better on the Kindle 3. On a positive note, it does work and it does get the job done. Finger swiping works, too, but it's slow. All rights reserved. View the list of supported HTML tags you can use to style comments.

The PDF file you sent should appear in the list. These cannot be read under Docs, but you may be able to use a third-party app to read it.. I will look into this issue as I too also need to read pdfs on a kindle fire. To get started, I have a PDF version of the book Life of Pi on my Windows 7 desktop and have installed the drivers necessary for the Kindle to show up as a device on my Win7 laptop. To do that I double click on the folder, then simply drag the PDF icon onto the folder: Thats all there is to it. The pdf file that I was reading was just a plain Print to PDF file format. Receive e-mail when new posts are made Prompts for sign-in Guidelines :See all discussions.

ataque fegatello ajedrez pdf downloadbridge to terabithia ebook pdf downloadfull wave rectifier with filter pdf downloadhot malayalam story pdf free downloadplayers handbook 2nd edition premium reprint pdf downloaddownload agile project management for dummies pdfreaksi endotherm dan eksoterm pdf downloadthe four agreements pdf free downloadpregnancy induced hypertension treatment pdf downloadblack swan taleb pdf download shifter

Lun 31 Oct - 11:49 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 31 Oct - 11:49 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Spartiates Index du Forum » Spartiates - Partie publique » Accès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation